B2B Integration Implementation
- EDI / B2B assessment and consolidation advisory services.
- Build a reference architecture and create a roadmap to achieve the Zen of B2B Integration.
- Help navigate choosing the right technology for the use case
- Planning, architecture, design and implementation of the IBM B2B / MFT stack.
- Solve tough security & proxy problems of your B2B / MFT edge network with:
- IBM Sterling Secure Proxy (SSP)
- Provide end-to-end implementation experience and training in:
- IBM Sterling B2B Integrator (B2Bi)
- IBM Sterling File Gateway (SFG)
- IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender(WTX)
- IBM Connect:Direct (C:D)
- IBM MQ MFT
- Help you sleep better at night by providing Visibility, Management and Compliance with:
- IBM Sterling Control Center (SCC)
- Help you transition into the emerging technologies by introducing you to:
- Multi-Enterprise Integration Gateway (MEIG)
- Standards Processing Engine (SPE)
- IBM Connect:Direct Advanced
- IBM WebSphere MQ Advanced
Traditional EDI has undergone various transformations over the last 30 years including EAI and now B2B. While mapping, Partner setups, communications setups and internal routing dominated the traditional EDI & EAI discussions; today, customers and suppliers expect higher levels of service involving a lot more complexity and volumes.
The drive towards cost effective ways of partner on-boarding and conducting B2B with superior capabilities has forced the B2B vendors to revisit their product strategy. Vendors were forced to look to the industry’s best practices and had to borrow the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) from the SOA world and repackage their products with services on top of the ESB.
This, along with process orchestration, ability to employ integration patterns, reusable services and adapters, etc, is often marketed today as a B2B. While there are lot of B2B/EDI vendors today, the one with the highest market share and the most comprehensive offering and integration capabilities is IBM Sterling B2B Integrator (B2Bi). B2Bi has had a long standing history from the days of Gentran, GIS & SI and has earned the trust of both the SMB market and the large Enterprises and the founders of Perfaware had the privilege of helping some of these Fortune 500 customers through those transformations and our Customers take advantage of these capabilities on a daily basis.