Hardware Resource Estimation
- How many CPU Cores do I need for Production?
- What is PVU/rPerf/SpecInt/JBB/TPS/IOPS?
- What should be the size of my DTQ (Development/Test/QA) Environment
- Planning for Increased Capacity to support Holiday Season?
- Planning to Upgrade to a Newer Version?
- How much Memory and Shared Storage should I procure?
Hardware Resource Estimation is done during different phases of the Project Lifecycle. It is based on the Industry Benchmarks and Specifications for CPU’s. The Volumetric Projections and Design Complexities drive the number of CPU core requirements.